Learn Tech Diving in Thailand’s Premier Wreck Location
Thailand Technical Diving are specialist technical trainers. We offer tuition from highly expereinced technical divers and instructors. Everyone on the team tech dives regularly for fun and has been involved in deep water exploration too. Your course will be enriched by this expereince and you will have the opportunity to dive some of Thailand’s most recent and awesome shipwreck discoveries. Your technical diving instructors are passionate and experienced deep water explorers and can teach in English, Dutch and German.
Thailand Technical Diving offers the full range of DSAT Technical Diving courses enabling you to explore the wrecks in the Gulf of Thailand and, if you are lucky enough, to be on a wreck-hunting liveaboard that discovers a new shipwreck.
We dont believe that simply completing your training on recreational sites, only deeper, is why you chose to take technical courses. You want to explore and visit places beyond recreational limits and the waters around Koh Tao really do have some special wrecks for you to visit on your course. You will only do your course once – so make it memorable and choose some awesome diving!
Technical Diving Courses – The Big Three
- Tec Level 1 and Tec Level 2 (Tec Deep) – 8-9 Days To Do Both Courses – Includes a FREE 3 Day Technical Diving Liveaboard diving wrecks in the Gulf of Thailand
- Trimix – Master usage of Trimix over 6 days, including a FREE 4 day wreck liveaboard to visit some of the Gulfs awesome wrecks.
- Technical Instructor IDC – take on the challenge of instructing others in Tech Diving
The Complete Technical Diving Package – No Hidden Surprises
We believe your course should be fully inclusive and without surprises, so we provide a complete package price. Your Tec Deep and Trimix courses are fully inclusive of:
- Your instruction by a qualified, experienced DSAT Technical Instructor
- A technical diving liveaboard to visit the Gulf’s amazing wrecks
- Standard tech equipment rental
- All gases
- All boat and Marine Park fees
- Your course materials and certification
- Free taxi collection from the pier upon arrival
- Discounted accommodation within Buddha View dive resort
Just Curious About Tech Diving? Don’t Want To Commit?
For those building up to their technical qualification or just curious to learn a little more we also offer courses introducing you to technical diving, teaching you about the basics of technical diving, wreck diving, deep diving and nitrox diving.
Technical Fun Diving
Koh Tao is quickly becoming the premier technical diving centre in Thailand and a world renowned wreck diving playground. Over 20 wrecks have been discovered in the Gulf of Thailand in the last 3 years – most famously the lost American WWII submarine USS Lagarto – and many more are just waiting to be found. Local daily wreck trips operate once a week with long range trips to visit some of the signature wrecks – Tottori Maru, Seacrest Drill Ship, HTMS Pagnan – leaving frequently. You could even be part of an exploratory trip to discover more sites and be the first diver to see a shipwreck since it went to the bottom! More information.
– Use the contact form below to get in touch if you’d like to join us to take on the technical diving challenge and expand your limits.